I don't know about you, but I have a hard time finding boots that fit my calves. I don't consider my self wide calved but i guess when you struggle to zip up your boots at the front doorway, maybe a wide calf boot is the perfect solution. I wanted a brown pair of natural leather boots for this Winter Season, so my hubby and kids tried to surprise me with a gorgeous looking pair of Franco Sartos! Here is the link to the exact pair. Gorgeous yes but the problem was that I could not get the sipper up, let's just say i had a large V-shaped space the size of my hand. Oh and I forgot to mention they bought me a gorgeous guess purse to go with... Here is a photo of the purse, I know it doesn't quite match.. shh! they tried as I do have a lack one I love.. Yes that un-matching Guess purse went back to the store as well. So after the holidays we went out again to shop the boxing day sales. and the first pair of Leather Ridi...
Let's Chat about the latest Beauty Shoes, lifestyle and Fashion question. This blog is a journal of sorts. You’ll find advice, brand reviews, blogging tutorials, and so much more. This is where I document things I’ve learned, experiences I’ve had, and topics I’m curious about.
